I haven’t been posting anything lately and some of you might think that I’m just too busy at work (I sorta am) but in truth, I have lots and lots of drafts on my account. I just don’t get to finish any of them! I would suddenly get brain farts so I end up creating one post after another— even though that other one isn’t finished yet.
While I was on my 3rd draft, I decided to take a break and go around the internet. I stumbled upon Helga’s blog and saw that I’m not the only one who gets stuck somehow in the middle of writing, which is a big relief because I was starting to get disappointed with how I was doing.
So for those who have run out of creative juices, here are some blog post ideas to motivate you again:
- Show us your makeup kit!
- If not makeup, then what’s in your bag?
- Beach essentials
- Have you ever experienced a quarter-life crisis? Do tell!
- If you were to go on a date with yourself, where would you go/what would be the activities? (Vlog if you can)
- Any life hacks or DIY that you know, with a walkthrough
- Or maybe a DIY you learned from Pinterest? Show us how you nailed it (or failed)!
- A letter to your younger self (See my post here.)
- On a diet? Take pictures of your food! This helps avoid cheating, if you think about it.
- List your all-time favorite books.
- Your OOTDs in a week
- Any items you’ve been eyeing on? List them down as your wishlist! (See how I did it for my birthday.)
- Your favorite bloggers!
- Your pinned travel destinations (Get ideas from this website.)
- Come up with your own blogging ideas, just like this. 🙂